Securing Applications in the Cloud (Webinar)
Free educational webinar hosted by DIR and presented by Accenture.
Location & Hours
Nov 15 2017
Nov 15 2017
Organizations are quickly embracing the Cloud and moving applications to external service providers. This webinar will provide the audience with the tools to ensure they are asking the right questions when negotiating with Cloud service providers or responding to compliance audits. Topics covered include:
- Myths surrounding security in the cloud: Know the realities
- An effective cloud security strategy
- Legitimate residual security challenges for security in the cloud
- Security related questions for audience to consider when exploring cloud solutions.
PRESENTER Lalit Kumar Ahluwalia - CISSP, CIPP, PMP Director - North America Security Lead (Public Sector) Lalit is an IT security expert and strong leader with a professional track record of successfully managing and implementing Information Security programs. He has more than 17 years in the consulting space with wide-ranging experience, from Security Architecture, Assessment and Strategy to Information Asset Management, and data protection/privacy. Lalit specializes in Health & Public Sector Security Services and is managing a portfolio of security initiatives and working closely with the Health and Public Sector Operating group. He is responsible for managing Security management programs for multiple public sector client accounts including California, Texas and Florida.
DIR thanks Accenture for presenting this topic and participating in the Technology Today Series (TTS).
- This free educational presentation is intended for staff involved with information technology issues.
- The the primary audience is Texas state agencies and higher education; however, any public sector employee may attend.
- DIR will award 1 hour of continuing education credit.