Note - information for both sessions is on this page.
Creative Problem Solving
Friday, February 23
9:00 - 10:00 or 11:00-Noon (CST)
Presented by Learning Tree International
This free one hour virtual session will present the latest research on Creative Problem Solving. In this presentation we will explore how brain physiology affects thinking style. Participants will learn how to:
- Use divergent/convergent thinking tools for creative problem solving
- Iterate between analytical and creative thinking styles to provide the best solutions
Your presenter, Martin Shinn, has spent more than 20 years at Learning Tree International, designing and presenting Creative Thinking and Problem-Solving courses to federal and state agencies, and many of the leading IT corporations. Established in 1974, Learning Tree International is a leading provider of individual, team and organization-wide IT and management training for government and business organizations.
Learning Tree will award 1 hour of continuing education credit.
DIR thanks Learning Tree for providing this class as part of the Technology Today Series (TTS).
See DIR contract for products and services available from this company.
- Sign up for either session.
- Each is limited to 24 participant.
- Please plan to login 15 minutes prior to event start time.
There is no cost to attend but you must pre-register.
Request a seat in 9:00 or 11:00 session via this link.
Learning Tree representatives will email you connection information.
Note, each session is limited to 24 people, so please return to the form to cancel should plans change.
If you have questions, please contact:
Joy Hall Bryant, DIR (email@example.com) or
Kimberly Carella, Learning Tree (Kimberly_Carella@learningtree.com)
To participate fully in our Learning Tree AnyWare Event, you will need the following:
- A PC or laptop with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- A reliable high-speed connection to the Internet, either via Cable modem, DSL, or corporate LAN. A wired Internet connection is strongly recommended.
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher OR Mozilla Firefox 2 or higher
- Adobe Flash version 8 or higher
It is also strongly recommended to disconnect from any corporate VPN
Please check your system in advance to see whether your computer has the required components. To test your system, click the link below or paste it into your browser's address bar.
SYSTEM TEST LINK:
Should you need any assistance please press Get Assistance or call 1.877.653.8733 and the AnyWare Support Team will be happy to assist you.
Learning Tree is committed to complying with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding reasonable accommodations for course participants with disabilities. In order to plan for and provide effective accommodations, we ask that accommodations be requested as early as possible, with at least one week's notice.