How to Order Overview
DIR contracts and services provide streamlined purchasing via more than 750 contracts. These contracts and services cover a wide variety of information technology products and services including:
- Cooperative Contracts – Hardware, software, staffing services, maintenance, managed services, and technology training, DBITS, other Telecom services (wireless, conferencing, managed services, specific information security products/services, and other products/services with high customer demand.
- Data Center Services – mainframe, server, network, data center and print/mail services
- Information Security – products and services to assure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of information assets
- Telecom – CCTS telephone, TEX-AN voice and data services, plus wireless, conferencing, and managed services
- Texas.gov – payment processing, custom app development, technology and operations, customer service, marketing, and more
When you purchase through DIR, you have the bulk buying power of the State of Texas on your side, which means that eligible customers can buy IT products and services at aggressive discounts without the need for a lengthy procurement process. All of our contracts comply with state purchasing requirements.
The ordering process can vary. How to Order information is organized by each area. Simply click on the “+” symbol next to “How to Order Overview” to reveal the list of areas and their ordering processes. On tablets or mobile devices, click the menu bar first to reveal “+ How to Order Overview”.
To find a contract from which you'd like to order, follow the steps below:
- At the top of the page, enter a keyword term in the search box.
- Once the search results populate the page, under “Content Type" select “All Contracts & Services” filter.
- From there, further refine search results by filtering via product type, NIGP commodity code, or other filter categories.