DIR thanks Red Hat and Extellent for providing an educational session for the Technology Today Series (TTS):
DevOps Discovery Day
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 | 8:00am - 1:00pm | Austin, TX
DevOps isn't infrastructure. It's not something you deploy and forget. With a complete DevOps strategy, agencies can begin the culture, process, and platform changes needed to meet new demands and modernize older systems. The result is an IT organization that can deliver applications and services quickly and innovate faster. Topics to include:
- What exactly is DevOps?
- How can we open our culture to new processes?
- What is the best way to automate to accelerate application delivery?
- Where do I find the right platform to enable this change across my organization?
- How could the state of Texas embrace DevOps to spur innovation?
- 8:30- 9:00 Breakfast, Registration, Networking
- 9:00-11:00 DevOps Educational Session
- 11:00-Noon Overview of Red Hat Open Innovation Lab
- Noon-1:00 Lunch and Open Discussion on DevOps
Weather update: Our goal is to still have staff present at 8:30 for breakfast, registration, and networking. But we will start the educational session at 9:30 and adjust schedule as needed (note as of 1/16 evening)
DIR will grant 2 hours continuing education credit for the educational session.
Event Flyer with agenda and more details.
Who Should Attend?
Architects, Developers, Technical executives, Technical managers, Anyone within your IT organization that has an interest in DevOps.
Location & Contacts
Extellent Professional Development Centers
9420 Research Blvd, Echelon III, Suite 200, Austin, TX 79759
Questions? Contact Stefani Shepherd (email@example.com)
- Jurgen Koch, Middleware Solutions Sales Specialist, Public Sector, Red Hat, Inc.
- Chris Sexsmith, Emerging Technologies Specialist, Public Sector, Red Hat, Inc.