Learn how to save time and be more productive using Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork in Office 365 which brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily collaborate to achieve more. It’s naturally integrated with the familiar Office applications and is built from the ground up on the Office 365 global, secure cloud.
A chat-based workspace that enables teams to be more productive, Microsoft Teams provides a single and secure location that brings together everything a team needs including chats, meetings, calls, files, and tools.
Microsoft Teams meets the federal compliance requirements of GCC customers, including FedRAMP Moderate, CJIS, IRS 1075, and HIPAA, in addition to supporting global standards, including SOC 1, SOC 2, EU Model Clauses, and ISO27001.
Microsoft Teams is available in all Office 365 Plans including F1. If you're new to Teams, check out this short video, Welcome to Teams. For more detailed information, check out the training videos available at the Office Training Center.
COLLABORATION SANDBOX (Optional)
At the end of the educational session, the presenter will provide a link for those who wish to join us in the "sandbox" for a fully collaborative experience where you can try things out and ask questions.
* In software, "sandbox" is a term for a safe environment in which to test code or explore features and - like the playground version - sometimes a place to exercise the imagination and have fun! We thought the term fit well with this optional module.
- No cost to attend; open to any public sector staff
- Presented by Microsoft as an effort to help agencies maximize tools most already own.
- Sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) as part of the Technology Today Series (TTS).
- DIR will award 1 hour continuing education credit.
- Registration link: https://txdir.wufoo.com/forms/qlxc0sb0zn6nui/