The DIR InfoSec Academy will be offering the Certified Information Security Manager Certification Prep Course (CISM) in Austin and you are invited to attend.
Tuesday, August 20 – Friday, August 23
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Extellent Professional Development Centers
314 E. Highland mall Blvd
Austin, TX 78752
In-person class only, there will not be remote access.
This course provides you with in-depth coverage on the four CISM domains:
- Security Governance
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Security Program Development and Management
- Security Incident Management
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events
To enroll in the course, please contact Tracy Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are capping this course at 20 and it's first come, first served. If you register for the class and later find out that you can't make it, please make sure to tell Tracy since we will probably be running a waitlist.
Please note that even if you have already taken an InfoSec Academy class, you can still take this course.