Location & Hours
Nov 20 2019
Nov 20 2019
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Austin Office @ The Domain
11601 Alterra Parkway, Suite 500
Austin, TX 78758
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials – Free One Day Training
(Nov 18, Nov 19, or Nov 20)
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- How to get started with your cloud journey?
- How can you get a cloud workload in the current DCS environment using AWS?
- How can you get all departments finance, networking and business to understand cloud?
- If you already have cloud presence how to get your team member certified on AWS?
In this one-day fundamental-level course you will: Overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles.
- You will learn about AWS cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge.
- Throughout the day there are hands-on lab exercises to reinforce some of the core concepts of the class. It also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
We promise you will leave better armed for your next influence challenges!
AWS Domain Office
11601 Alterra Parkway, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78758
Monday, Nov 18, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST | Room: CONF US AUS13 05.406 Barton Combinable (FULL)
Register for AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials: Nov 18 - FULL
Tuesday, Nov 19, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST | Room: CONF US AUS11 02.202
Register for AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials: Nov 19