Using APM to Better Manage Critical Applications
Presented by AppDynamics for DIR’s Technology Today Series (TTS)
Application Performance Management (APM) is the monitoring and management of performance and availability of software applications, which is critical to providing positive end-user experience and assuring proper business outcomes. The Texas State Strategic Plan (SSP) for Information Management recommends the utilization of application performance management solutions in achieving Goal 3: Agile and Automated IT Strategies.
Join us for an informative webinar where industry experts explain why APM solutions are now a logical necessity and how modern APM solutions can very quickly and easily benefit organizations that manage critical business applications. In this session you will gain a solid understanding of the following:
• The Importance of using APM and where it’s needed
• How APM works
• Who Benefits the most from APM
• The Key Capabilities to look for in choosing an APM
• Texas Success Stories
• Demonstrating Value in your organization through a POV
The plan is to provide a 60-minute educational presentation, followed by an optional Q&A session for the last 15 minutes.
As Regional CTO at AppDynamics, Joe Byrne is focused on product strategy, evangelism, and customer success around APM strategy. Joe works closely with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams in order to ensure customers are successful in their strategic approach to performance monitoring.
- Sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- Presented by AppDynamics for DIR's Technology Today Series
- There is no cost to attend.
- Any public sector staff interested in the topic may attend.
- DIR will award 1 hour of continuing education credit for those who attend (1 IRM CPE)