Developing on AWS – Complimentary Virtual Training for Texas
A three-day developer-level course.
Location & Hours
Jul 21 2020
Jun 23 2020
Registration link: Developing on AWS: July 21-23
Developing on AWS – This course shows you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity. You learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
How to register:
- Click the link above link you would like to attend
- Select your appropriate region
- Use the "Amazon Sign In" option. Then to login, either use an existing agency associated account (i.e. email@example.com) or create a new account by clicking on the "Create your Amazon account" button. Use your Agency domain email when creating the account. If you are signing in for the first time, complete your account profile when prompted.
- You will see confirmation in the 'My Transcript' page that shows you have successfully registered for the course.
- Check your email for a registration confirmation email. This email will have instructions for how to register for access to course materials and the lab environment. Please complete the steps in that email before class.
- Once registered, you will receive an auto-confirmation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Subject: Registration Confirmation for Architecting on AWS on 23 Jun 2020. Save this information. The email includes the link to join as well as a link to edit or cancel your reservation and pre-requisites for the class.
- If you do not receive the email, either you mistyped your email address when registering or (more likely) spam filters are preventing delivery. Check your "Other" or "junk" folders. If still cannot find, consult with your IT staff. They may need to whitelist the sender.
Session hosted by the Amazon and Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
Krishna Edathil email@example.com
Robert Benejam firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Sundstrom email@example.com