Google Cloud- State of Texas Virtual Training: Modernizing Workloads
A one- day course on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), this course will show you the fundamentals of modernizing workloads on GCP.
Location & Hours
Jul 23 2020
Jul 23 2020
Google Cloud, Carahsoft and DIR invite you to join a one day course on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This course will show you the fundamentals of modernizing workloads on GCP.
During this training we will cover the following topics:
- Functions of a GCP administrator: reviewing various services, reviewing billing and support cases, navigating the UI, IAM, etc.
- Running VMWare workloads natively on GCP.
- Application Modernization by deploying containerized apps into Cloud Run, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), and Google Anthos.
- Modernization of Data and Analytics workloads on GCP using Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery, Data Catalog, Data Studio and Looker.
- Monitoring Cloud Applications using Google Operations Suite.
- Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to find insights within your data using Auto ML.
- Use Call Center AI (CCAI) to improve your call center's experience with Virtual Agent and Agent Assist.
- Securing workloads on GCP using Cloud Armor, Cloud Identity, and Security Command Center.
|9:00am||Introduction to Google Cloud, State of Texas|
|9:15am||GCP Administration Fundamentals|
|9:45am||Application Modernization by Cloud Run, GKE, Google Anthos, and Google Cloud VMWare Engine|
|11:15am||Data Warehouse Modernization|
|1:00pm||GCP Overview - Lab|
|2:00pm||AI on GCP, including CCAI|
|3:15pm||Security on GCP|