Join us for July's Microsoft Teams User group meeting. We are taking pre-registration to gauge attendee numbers. If within capacity (most likely), we'll use Teams, which is more interactive. If we exceed that limit, Microsoft can configure the meeting via Live Event.
Registering sooner vs later would be helpful.
Microsoft Teams Community for Texas Public Sector
Thursday, July 9, 2020 | 3:00-4:30 | Austin, TX
Pre-registration Link: https://txdir.wufoo.com/forms/r6s603g07uhs23/
Connection Link will be emailed to all registrants.
The monthly education and networking session is hosted by Microsoft and supported by the Texas Department of Information Resources.
3:00 – 3:20 Welcome and update on Teams Usage and Features
3:20 – 4:10 How to measure productivity in Office 365
4:10 – 4:30 Office 365 Analytics – Q&A Session
How to measure productivity in Office 365
Our Texas Teams Community welcomes Tim Cone, the National Practice Director of Productivity technology at Catapult Systems. We are going to go behind the scenes with Tim and look at how employee productivity data can give your organization valuable insight into performance; showing you how employees are communicating and collaborating with each other and engaging with your customers. In this session we will:
- Discuss the importance of KPI's when measuring adoption and productivity
- Identify the Microsoft tools that measure technology adoption and business productivity and learn how to gather data to feed those tools
- Look at some other tools available from Microsoft Partners that extend standard functionality
- Explore how to identify and map behavior that impacts business outcomes
- Delve into reports that will improve and accelerate decision-making.
Microsoft Teams Meeting (no in-person attendees this month)
Resource items mentioned in July meeting