How to register:
1. Click the link above link you would like to attend
2. Select your appropriate region
3. Use the “Amazon Sign In” option. Then to login, either use an existing agency associated account (i.e. email@example.com) or create a new account by clicking on the “Create your Amazon account” button. Use your Agency domain email when creating the account. If you are signing in for the first time, complete your account profile when prompted.
4. You will see confirmation in the ‘My Transcript’ page that shows you have successfully registered for the course.
5. Check your email for a registration confirmation email. This email will have instructions for how to register for access to course materials and the lab environment. Please complete the steps in that email before class.
Launch on Day of Delivery Instructions:
1. Go to: https://www.aws.training/
2. Sign-in on the top right hand side of the page
3. When you are done signing in and are returned to the main home page, hover over “My Account” and click “Transcript”
4. Select your class which will have a box that says “Open”. Click “Open”
5. You will be redirected to a page with a blue “Launch” link. Click the link and you will be redirected to Go To Training and join your class.
Please note the following:
• The blue “Launch” link will be present up to 30 minutes before the start of the session
• if you have a pop-up blocker enabled, you will need to disable it for GoToTraining to launch
• the preferred internet browsers are Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Internet Explorer
• If you are using a Mac, please disconnect from VPN if possible, to reduce lag
• If you encounter any issues, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Once registered, you will receive an auto-confirmation email from “email@example.com”. Subject: Registration Confirmation for Developing on AWS 13 October 2020. Save this information. The email includes the link to join as well as a link to edit or cancel your reservation and pre-requisites for the class.
• If you do not receive the email, either you mistyped your email address when registering or (more likely) spam filters are preventing delivery. Check your "Other" or "junk" folders. If you still cannot find the email, please consult with your IT staff. They may need to whitelist the sender.
Session hosted by the Amazon and Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
For questions, please contact:
Krishna Edathil <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Robert Benejam <email@example.com>
Jeff Sundstrom <firstname.lastname@example.org>