AWS Data Lake Immersion Day
In this training, you will learn how to architect and implement a data lake solution on AWS. This training will cover AWS services that can be used to ingest and store data in the data lake and walkthrough of query and analytics services available to visualize the dataset.
How to register:
- Click the link above
- Click the Green Register Button on the bottom of the page
- On the next page Click the Orange Button – Register
- Complete First Name, Last Name and Email
(please use your work email to register for this course). On the same page please also add your First Name and Last Name under: Ticket 1 · State of TX – AWS. Once you have completed filling out the information click on the grey Register button.
- Check your email for a registration confirmation email. This email will have instructions for how to log into the course the day of the event.
Launch on Day of Delivery Instructions:
1. Download Amazon Chime at https://aws.amazon.com/chime/download. For information about creating an Amazon Chime account,https://aws.amazon.com/chime/getting-started
2.Click to join the meeting:
- Meeting ID: 9586 98 4612
- A headset is recommended or you may use your computer's microphone and speakers.
3. Call in using your phone:
- United States Toll-Free (1): +1 855-552-4463
- Meeting ID: 9586 98 4612
- One-click Mobile Dial-in (United States (1)): +1 206-462-5569,,,9586984612#
- United States (1): +1 206-462-5569
- International: https://chime.aws/dialinnumbers/
- Dial-in attendees must enter *7 to mute or unmute themselves.
4. To connect from an in-room video system, use one of the following Amazon Chime bridges:
- SIP video system: email@example.com or meet.chime.in
- H.323 system: 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199
- If prompted enter the Meeting PIN: 9586984612#
If you encounter any issues, please email:
- Once registered, you will receive an auto-confirmation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Subject: Registration Confirmation for AWS Data Lake Immersion on 22 OCT 2020. Save this information. The email includes the link to join as well as a link to edit or cancel your reservation and pre-requisites for the class.
- If you do not receive the email, either you mistyped your email address when registering or (more likely) spam filters are preventing delivery. Check your "Other" or "junk" folders. If still cannot find, consult with your IT staff. They may need to whitelist the sender.
Session hosted by the Amazon and Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
Contact Krishna Edathil
<email@example.com>, Robert Benejam <firstname.lastname@example.org>, or Jeff Sundstrom <email@example.com> with any questions.
DIR thanks Amazon for this generous training!