UiPath RPA Platform User Group - Maximizing Value from RPA for Texas (June)
UiPath, Carahsoft, and DIR are providing a free monthly Maximizing Value from RPA user group series. These User Groups will be held virtually monthly - usually the 3rd Thursday at 11:00 CT - to share Robotic Process Automation best practices and are open to all Texas state, local, and higher education entities.
Location & Hours
Jun 17 2021
Jun 17 2021
During this User Group, UiPath will share tips and tricks for understanding the discovery phase, such as: sourcing automation ideas, evaluating and prioritizing processes, and creating an active automation pipeline.
How to register:
- Click the registration link above which will open a browser to the Carahsoft registration page where you will select the button labeled "Register Now"
- Input all required fields. Please use your work email to register, you will receive confirmation note and invite to the email provided.
- Optional – you may enter in free form text any questions you might want answered or topics you would like covered during the session.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation sent to the email address you provided as well as a calendar file for the event.
- No materials are required for the webinar
- Please contact the Carahsoft sales associate listed on your email confirmation to help resolve any issues you may have with registration.
Renu Ahluwalia | Customer Success Manager email@example.com
Khadir Abdullah | Technical Engineer | firstname.lastname@example.org
July – Document Understanding (CSM + Engineer)
Aug – RPA with Test Automation (CSM + Engineer)
Sep – Data Analytics and Dashboarding
DIR thanks UiPath and Carahsoft for this opportunity!