Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 207-32 - Computer Instructional Aids and Training Devices
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-43 - Educational: Foreign Languages, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.
- 208-47 - Games: Adventure, Board, Puzzles, Strategy, etc. (See 037-84; 209-48; 785-53; and 805-51 for other type games)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-59 - Library Information Management Software
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-48 - Games: Adventure, Board, Puzzles, Strategy, etc.(See 037-84; 208-47; 785-53; and 805-51 for other type games)
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 984-54 - Peripheral Miscellaneous Rental or Lease: Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, etc.
- 956-35 - Internet Database Subscriptions
- 946-54 - Installment and Lease Purchase Financing
- 984-24 - Computers, Microcomputer, Handheld, Laptop and Notebook, Rental or Lease
- Avinext Services
- Axis Communications
- BSS Audio
- DBX (by Harman)
- JBL Professional Audio
- Liberty AV Solutions
- Middle Atlantic
- Milestone Systems
- Smart Technologies
- Sonic Foundry
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the The Personal Computer Store, Inc. dba Avinext website or contact Tim Rhome at (979) 595-2790
- Generate a purchase order made payable to The Personal Computer Store, Inc. dba Avinext and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4448 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.