Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Classroom Interactive Products
- Education IT Hardware
- Video Conferencing
- Video Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 207-32 - Computer Instructional Aids and Training Devices
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-43 - Educational: Foreign Languages, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 680-87 - Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Equipment and Supplies
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 984-54 - Peripheral Miscellaneous Rental or Lease: Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, etc.
- 655-96 - Video Capturing Devices Connected to Computers or Computer Networks, (Web Cameras)
- 946-54 - Installment and Lease Purchase Financing
- 710-52 - Audio Equipment for the Visual and Hearing Impaired (Not Otherwise Classified)
- Cambridge Sound
- Contemporary Research
- LG Electronics
- Liberty AV Solutions
- Middle Atlantic
- Premier Mounts
- Samsung Electronics Ltd
- Sharp Electronics
- Sonic Foundry, Inc.
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the AVI Systems, Inc. website or contact Sara Landkammer at (214) 435-1301. Reseller Vendors are also available through this contract. Select from any Reseller Vendor contact listed below to also obtain product and pricing information
- Generate a purchase order made payable to AVI Systems, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4459 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor or reseller sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.