Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Education IT Hardware
- Video Conferencing
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 207-32 - Computer Instructional Aids and Training Devices
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-43 - Educational: Foreign Languages, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.
- 208-47 - Games: Adventure, Board, Puzzles, Strategy, etc. (See 037-84; 209-48; 785-53; and 805-51 for other type games)
- 208-86 - Sound or Music Editing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-59 - Library Information Management Software
- 208-60 - Medical Software, All Types
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-48 - Games: Adventure, Board, Puzzles, Strategy, etc.(See 037-84; 208-47; 785-53; and 805-51 for other type games)
- 209-60 - Music or Sound Editing Software (Mini/Mainframe Computer)
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 984-54 - Peripheral Miscellaneous Rental or Lease: Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, etc.
- 578-76 - Robots (For Educational, Scientific Applications, etc.)
- 956-35 - Internet Database Subscriptions
- 946-54 - Installment and Lease Purchase Financing
- 984-24 - Computers, Microcomputer, Handheld, Laptop and Notebook, Rental or Lease
- 710-52 - Audio Equipment for the Visual and Hearing Impaired (Not Otherwise Classified)
- AMX (by Harman)
- Atlas Sound
- CHIEF MFG
- Digital Touch
- Draper, Inc
- Felix Media Solutions
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Felix Media Solutions Inc website or contact Frank Rivera at (512) 576-2335
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Felix Media Solutions Inc and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4472 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.