Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Surveillance, Security and Monitoring
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 803-68 - Recorders, Digital, Voice to CD
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-32 - Computer Instructional Aids and Training Devices
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 207-89 - Testing Equipment for Computers and Related Equipment
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 285-04 - Back-up Systems, Battery Operated (Emergency)
- 285-44 - Isolation System (For Computer Center)
- 285-96 - Uninterruptible Power Supplies (Inactive, please see commodity code 207-67 effective January 1, 2016)
- 655-78 - Photo Identification Systems, Complete
- 680-02 - Access Control Systems and Security Systems
- 680-32 - Burglar Alarms
- 680-87 - Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Equipment and Supplies
- 680-97 - Warning Systems, Perimeter Anti-Intrusion, Electronic (Including Civil Defense and Natural Disaster Types)
- 578-12 - Biometric Card Reader (Inactive, please see commodity code 220-52 effective January 1, 2016)
- 578-16 - Cards, Biometric Reader (Inactive, please see commodity code 220-52 effective January 1, 2016)
- 726-63 - Intercom Systems, Household or Office
- 726-64 - Intercom Systems, Correctional Facilities
- 839-92 - Videophone Devices, Equipment and Accessories
- 655-96 - Video Capturing Devices Connected to Computers or Computer Networks, (Web Cameras)
- 257-81 - Terrorism Incident Prevention Equipment
- 257-78 - Security Enhancement Equipment, Cyber
- 257-80 - Security Equipment, Defense and Homeland Security
- 257-76 - Sensors, Infrared (IR)
- 655-40 - Cameras, Video, Portable, Body and Dash Cams
- 680-71 - Inmate Tracking Devices, Electronic, Wrist and Leg Bands, etc.
- 680-72 - Correctional Facility Equipment, Cell Blocks, and Accessories, Including Control Panels, Door Control Relays, Furniture, etc.
- 680-59 - Identity Tracking Devices
- 680-65 - Night Vision Systems
- Assa Abloy
- Axis Communications
- Edwards Vigilant
- IP Video Corp
- Knight Security Systems
- Life Safety Power
- Open Options
- Tripp Lite
- Windy City Wire
- Zyxel Communications
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Knight Security Systems, LLC website or contact Bob Minchew at (512) 892-8801. Reseller Vendors are also available through this contract. Select from any Reseller Vendor contact listed below to also obtain product and pricing information
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Knight Security Systems, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4494 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor or reseller sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.