Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-68 - Project Management
- 208-71 - Procurement Software, Microcomputer
- 208-76 - Real Estate/Property Management
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-87 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 208-56 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 208-59 - Library Information Management Software
- 208-63 - Personnel Software
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 915-96 - Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-18 - Computer Aided Design Services
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
- 958-23 - Computer Management Services
- 958-41 - Fleet Management Services
- 958-77 - Project Management Services
- 958-82 - Records Management Services (Including Document Management Services which also includes Technology Integration)
- 958-68 - Support Services, Management
- 958-74 - Human Resources Management Services
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 952-90 - Training and Instruction (For Clients, Not Staff
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
- 920-75 - Technical Writing and Documentation, IT Services
- 920-76 - Testing of Systems Infrastructure, Components or Software, IT Services
- Cask NX
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Cask NX LLC website or contact Lauren Ries at (619) 379-2041
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Cask NX LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4706 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.