Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 990-48 - Identity Theft Protection and Data Security Services
- 918-93 - Security and Safety Consulting
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 208-81 - Software For Computer Software Training
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 990-28 - Document Recovery Services, Disaster (Including Paper Documents/Film/Tapes, Etc.)
- 208-89 - Threat Alert Software – Microcomputer
- Arctic Wolf
- Freeit Data Solutions
- Netwrix Corporation
- PING IDENTITY
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Freeit Data Solutions, Inc. website or contact Dulari von Christierson at (408) 398-6640
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Freeit Data Solutions, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4863 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.