Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 990-48 - Identity Theft Protection and Data Security Services
- 918-93 - Security and Safety Consulting
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 209-24 - Biometric Authentication System Software for Mini/Mainframe Computers
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 208-89 - Threat Alert Software – Microcomputer
- Alert Logic
- Arctic Wolf
- Beyond Trust
- Carbon Black
- Lightspeed Systems
- Netsync Services
- Palo Alto
- Sentinel One
- Trend Micro
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Netsync Network Solutions, Inc. website or contact Clara Alessi at (713) 248-7294
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4866 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.