Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Application Development, Maintenance, and Support, Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation; and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Intelligence (BI), Data Management, Analytics, and Automation, including Data Warehousing
- IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services
- Project and Program Management
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 920-26 - Desktop Publishing Services
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 915-96 - Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-32 - Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-38 - Optical Scanning Services
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-44 - Risk Management for Software Development
- 920-16 - Biometric Authentication System Software Services (Incl. Maint. And Repair)
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-18 - Computer Aided Design Services
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-22 - Data Preparation and Processing Services, Including Bates Coding
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-64 - System Implementation and Engineering Services
- 920-65 - System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
- 958-77 - Project Management Services
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
- 920-75 - Technical Writing and Documentation, IT Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Allied Consultants, Inc. website or contact Shelby Jacoby at (512) 236-8535
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Allied Consultants, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4921 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.