Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-36 - Data Processing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 958-82 - Records Management Services (Including Document Management Services which also includes Technology Integration)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 208-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MICROCOMPUTERS, SYSTEMS, INCLUDING CLOUD-BASED (PREPROGRAMMED)
- 920-13 - Advanced Authentication System Software Services (Including Maintenance and Repair)
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
- 920-76 - Testing of Systems Infrastructure, Components or Software, IT Services
- Cisco SaaS
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the ConvergeOne, Inc. website or contact Kristin Garbiras at (518)423-7750
- Generate a purchase order made payable to ConvergeOne, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5065 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.