Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Technology Based Conferencing
- Technology Based Recording
- Video Conferencing
- Video Services
- Web Conferencing Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-84 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Assisted: Indexing, Retrieval (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.) and Access Systems
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-45 - Expert System Software
- 208-86 - Sound or Music Editing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 209-67 - Professional: eLearning, Hospital and Pharmacy, Legal, Computer Training, etc., Mainframes and Serversuter Training, etc.
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 840-84 - Video and Audio Systems, Accessories and Parts (Closed Circuit TV) (Including Surveillance Type)
- 840-56 - Teleconference Systems, Audio/Video (To Include Video on Demand Systems)
- 840-67 - Video Camera Recorders, Digital Type
- 985-76 - Teleconference Systems Rental or Lease
- 204-25 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 915-25 - Captioned Services for the Hearing Impaired (See 915-85 for Telecommunication Relay Services)
- AMX (by Harman)
- App Space
- Aten Technologies
- Atlas Sound
- BSS Audio
- Crown Audio
- DBX (by Harman)
- Liberty AV Solutions
- LyncVerse Technologies, Inc.
- Martin (Harman)
- Middle Atlantic
- Premier Mounts
- Rise Display
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the LyncVerse Technologies, Inc website or contact Shearrard Thomas at (281) 320-2949
- Generate a purchase order made payable to LyncVerse Technologies, Inc and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5086 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.