Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-62 - Motherboards
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-76 - Printers, Inkjet
- 204-77 - Printers, Laser
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-82 - Printers, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-88 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop and High Volume
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-23 - Carts, Computer
- 207-30 - Compact Disks, DVD, ROM, etc.
- 206-57 - Keyboards
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 207-72 - Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors, Inks and Cartridges, Paper, Label Sheets, Sheet Feeders, Toner Cartridges Wheels, etc.
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 206-73 - Printers, Inkjet
- 206-74 - Printers, Laser
- 207-87 - Tapes, Tape Cartridges, Tape Cassettes, Tape Reels, Tape Labels, etc.
- 285-96 - Uninterruptible Power Supplies (Inactive, please see commodity code 207-67 effective January 1, 2016)
- 655-29 - Cameras, Digital Type (Incl. Digital Network Cameras)
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 207-34 - Covers and Enclosures (Acoustical and Protective) (For Equipment)
- 207-37 - CRT Holders, Cases, Glare Screens, Locks, etc.
- 207-20 - Braces: Monitor, PC's, CRT's, Desk Top Printers, etc.
- 655-96 - Video Capturing Devices Connected to Computers or Computer Networks, (Web Cameras)
- 655-40 - Cameras, Video, Portable, Body and Dash Cams
- Balance Box
- Black Box
- Bretford Manufacturing
- Bump Armor
- HID Global
- Key Source International
- Liberty AV Solutions
- Patrol Products Consortium
- Premier Mounts
- Star Micronics
- Tripp Lite
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. website or contact Sue Hawk at (512) 681-6246
- Generate a purchase order made payable to GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5097 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.