Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Audio Conferencing Services
- Technical Services
- Technology Based Recording
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-86 - Sound or Music Editing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 840-84 - Video and Audio Systems, Accessories and Parts (Closed Circuit TV) (Including Surveillance Type)
- 840-56 - Teleconference Systems, Audio/Video (To Include Video on Demand Systems)
- 840-67 - Video Camera Recorders, Digital Type
- 985-76 - Teleconference Systems Rental or Lease
- 915-25 - Captioned Services for the Hearing Impaired (See 915-85 for Telecommunication Relay Services)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Felix Media Solutions Inc website or contact Frank Rivera at (512) 576-2335. Reseller Vendors are also available through this contract. Select from any Reseller Vendor contact listed below to also obtain product and pricing information
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Felix Media Solutions Inc and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5104 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor or reseller sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.