Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 208-19 - Biometric Authentication System Software for Microcomputers
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 209-58 - Language Translation Software
- 470-62 - Robots for Assisting Disabled Persons
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 470-25 - Communications Systems (For the Speech Impaired), Display Scanning Type
- 470-67 - Speech Synthesizers
- 710-09 - Alarm Systems (For the Hearing Impaired)
- 710-92 - Reading Devices (For the Vision Impaired)
- 918-25 - Compliance Consulting, American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 710-52 - Audio Equipment for the Visual and Hearing Impaired (Not Otherwise Classified)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Silktide Inc website or contact Lee Percox at (800) 654-6145
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Silktide Inc and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5116 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.