Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Apple Branded Products
- Computer Peripherals
- Computers - Desktop
- Computers - Laptops
- Computers - Tablets
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the CDW Government LLC website or contact Peter McGee at (877) 708-8009
- Generate a purchase order made payable to CDW Government LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5126 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.