Contract Details & Ordering Information
Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Emergency Preparedness Hardware and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-62 - Motherboards
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-70 - Picture Archiving Computer System (PACS)
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-71 - Plotters, Graphic
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-74 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-75 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-76 - Printers, Inkjet
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 204-77 - Printers, Laser
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-78 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-79 - Printers, Digital
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-80 - Printers, Thermal
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-82 - Printers, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-83 - Recycled Microcomputer Hardware and Peripherals
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-84 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Assisted: Indexing, Retrieval (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.) and Access Systems
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 204-87 - Scanners, Film
- 204-39 - Duplicators, DVD
- 204-88 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop and High Volume
- 204-42 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Hard Drive Controller Cards, Memory, Processor, SCSI, Video Cards, etc.
- 204-89 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 204-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer (Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 204-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 204-95 - Word Processing Equipment, Accessories and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-96 - Workstations: SPARC, RISC, etc. (For Use With CAD/CAM, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-17 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 206-75 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 206-27 - Computer Systems, Laboratory Control
- 206-77 - Printers, Thermal
- 206-28 - Computer Systems, Process Control
- 206-78 - Printers, Mainframe Computer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-79 - Recycled Mainframe Computer Hardware and Peripherals
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-34 - Controllers, Peripheral: Plotters, Printers, Digitizers, etc.
- 206-83 - Scanners, Film
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-84 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop, and High Volume
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-85 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 206-44 - Drives: Compact Disk, ROM, etc.
- 206-86 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 206-45 - Drives: Floppy Disk
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-54 - Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 206-57 - Keyboards
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 206-61 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 206-70 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 206-71 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 206-72 - Printers, High Speed, Line Printers, and Printer Subsystems
- 206-73 - Printers, Inkjet
- 206-74 - Printers, Laser
- 726-70 - Pagers, Radio (Including Parts and Accessories)
- 726-77 - Radio Frequency Scanner Receivers and Amplifiers (Including RF Connectors, Analyzers, Counters, Meters, Switches)
- 726-84 - Towers: Broadcasting, Microwave, Transmitting, etc.
- 726-88 - Two-Way Radio, Portable, Including Vehicle Radio Relay Systems
- 726-89 - Two-Way Radio Receivers, Transmitters, Transceivers: Mobile and Base Station (Audio Transfer)
- 726-90 - Two-Way Radio Supplies, Parts, and Accessories
- 838-23 - Batteries, Communication (Radio, Telephone, etc)
- 726-13 - Amplifiers (Not TV Antenna): Differential, Linear, Pulse, Video Processing, etc. (Including Preamplifiers)
- 726-16 - Antennas and Accessories (Radio Only): Brackets, Masts, Mount, Rotators, Standoffs, etc. (Including Aircraft, Vehicle and Marine Types)
- 838-29 - Cable, Fiber Optic w/Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable
- 726-47 - Frequency Data Communication Equipment, Radio (Including Identification Equipment)
- 726-51 - Global Positioning Systems, Satellite, Global Information Systems, Including GPS Receivers and Transmitters
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 726-63 - Intercom Systems, Household or Office
- 838-39 - Consoles and Racks, Security
- 726-64 - Intercom Systems, Correctional Facilities
- 838-45 - Emergency Radio/Telephone Systems (411, 911 etc. Dispatch)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 838-87 - Telemedical Equipment
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 839-40 - Digital Subscriber Loop (DSL) Equipment
- 839-51 - Microwave Equipment (See Class 045 for Household Ovens)
- 839-63 - Radio Telephones (Vehicle, Marine, etc)
- 839-74 - Satellite Telephones
- 839-77 - Switchboards, Telephone
- 839-84 - Telephone Dialing and Answering Apparatus
- 839-85 - Telephone Equipment Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 839-87 - Telephone Systems (2-60 Stations)
- 839-88 - Telephone Systems (Over 60 Stations)
- 839-92 - Videophone Devices, Equipment and Accessories
- 915-77 - Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local, Including 800, Telex, Watts Services, and Offender Telephone Systems
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 984-19 - Communication Boards, Control Units, Modems, Processors and Protocol Converters, etc., Rental or Lease
- 984-23 - Computers, Micro, Rental or Lease
- 984-26 - Computers, Mainframe, Rental or Lease
- 984-39 - Drives, Rental or Lease: CDROM, Hard, Floppy and Tape
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 984-54 - Peripheral Miscellaneous Rental or Lease: Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, etc.
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 984-57 - Power Supplies Rental or Lease: Surge Protectors, UPS, etc.
- 984-60 - Printers and Plotters, Computer (All Types), Rental or Lease
- 984-83 - Scanner and Reader Rental or Lease
- 984-87 - Terminals, CRTs and Remote Job Entry Devices Rental or Lease
- 984-92 - Word Processing Equipment Rental or Lease
- 961-41 - Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Surveying Services (Inactive, please see commodity code 961-64 effective January 1, 2016)
- 961-64 - Satellite Global Positioning System Information Services (GPS), Including Surveying Services
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
- 838-88 - Telemetry Equipment
- 726-37 - Direction Finder, Radio
- 726-57 - High Frequency Radio, (SSB), Mobile. Base and Handheld
- 726-44 - Facsimile Transceivers (Not Office Type)
- 839-61 - Poles, Telephone and Utility (All Kinds)
- 726-86 - Tracking Equipment, Wildlife (For Fish Locators See Class 120-37)
- 839-57 - Pay Telephones
- 726-59 - Highway Advisory Radio Systems
- 726-80 - Recycled Radio Communication Equipment (Including Batteries)
- 839-31 - Call Answering Telephone Systems (High Volume)
- 839-35 - Cellular Telephones (All Types)
- 839-83 - Telephone Cards
- 839-54 - Nurse Call Systems
- 726-24 - Beacon Receivers, Radio
- 839-60 - Poles, High Voltage Transmission
- 726-78 - Radios, Home and Auto (Incl. Short-Wave Type)
- 726-06 - Adhesive/Cement, Radio - T.V.
- 726-41 - Encoder/Decoder, Scramblers, etc. (Voice)
- 726-11 - AM/FM Transmitters, Broadcast
- 726-21 - Battery Chargers and Testers (See Class 075 for Automotive)
- 726-40 - Encoder/Decoder with Printer (Vehicle)
- 726-56 - Ham Band Transmitters and Receivers
- Nice Systems
- Plant CML
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
No content available.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.
Through our various program areas, DIR helps State Agencies, local government, and other organizations save money with the purchasing power of Texas.
2 Search Contracts
Search our 700+ contracts to find one that offer the products or services you need.
3 Order & Save
Order from the Vendor. DIR's discounts are a starting point—negotiate further to save more! See tips for procurement professionals.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Explore additional products and services offered through DIR.