Contract OverviewXXXXXX Expired
Contract Details & Ordering Information
Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Networking Equipment
- Networking Products and Services
- Tele - Network Services
- Tele - Telecommunication Equipment
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-62 - Motherboards
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-71 - Plotters, Graphic
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-74 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-75 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-77 - Printers, Laser
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-78 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-79 - Printers, Digital
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-80 - Printers, Thermal
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-82 - Printers, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-83 - Recycled Microcomputer Hardware and Peripherals
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-84 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Assisted: Indexing, Retrieval (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.) and Access Systems
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 204-87 - Scanners, Film
- 204-39 - Duplicators, DVD
- 204-88 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop and High Volume
- 204-89 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 204-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer (Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 204-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 204-95 - Word Processing Equipment, Accessories and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-96 - Workstations: SPARC, RISC, etc. (For Use With CAD/CAM, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-17 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 206-75 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 206-77 - Printers, Thermal
- 206-78 - Printers, Mainframe Computer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-34 - Controllers, Peripheral: Plotters, Printers, Digitizers, etc.
- 206-83 - Scanners, Film
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-84 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop, and High Volume
- 206-85 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 206-44 - Drives: Compact Disk, ROM, etc.
- 206-86 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 206-45 - Drives: Floppy Disk
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 207-23 - Carts, Computer
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 207-30 - Compact Disks, DVD, ROM, etc.
- 206-57 - Keyboards
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 207-42 - Diskettes, Disk Packs, Floppy Diskettes, Labels, etc.
- 206-61 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 207-55 - Graphic Supplies for Plotters and Printer Plotters: Inks, Pens, Penholders, Chemicals, Paper, etc.
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 206-70 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 207-72 - Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors, Inks and Cartridges, Paper, Label Sheets, Sheet Feeders, Toner Cartridges Wheels, etc.
- 206-71 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 206-72 - Printers, High Speed, Line Printers, and Printer Subsystems
- 206-73 - Printers, Inkjet
- 207-84 - Storage Devices for Tapes and Diskettes: Containers, Racks, etc.
- 206-74 - Printers, Laser
- 207-85 - Systems Environmental Monitor for Computer Rooms
- 207-87 - Tapes, Tape Cartridges, Tape Cassettes, Tape Reels, Tape Labels, etc.
- 207-89 - Testing Equipment for Computers and Related Equipment
- 208-65 - Point of Sale Software
- 208-70 - Printing Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-72 - Procurement and Accounting Taxonomy Software, Microcomputer
- 208-40 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 208-41 - Engineering Software
- 208-42 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Translator Software, Microcomputer
- 208-44 - E-Mail Software
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-50 - Graphics: Clip Art, Demos, Presentation, Slide Shows, etc.
- 208-86 - Sound or Music Editing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-87 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-56 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 838-26 - Cabinets for Data, Frames, Runway, Cable Management, Raceway, Interduct (Telecom Closets)
- 838-28 - Cable, Copper (Cat. 5E 6 etc) Including Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable)
- 838-29 - Cable, Fiber Optic w/Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 838-39 - Consoles and Racks, Security
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-45 - Emergency Radio/Telephone Systems (411, 911 etc. Dispatch)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-68 - Recycled Telecommunication Equipment and Accessories
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-90 - Tools and Supplies for Copper and Fiber Optic Wiring Systems
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 839-77 - Switchboards, Telephone
- 883-18 - Autoattendant Telephone Systems
- 839-85 - Telephone Equipment Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 883-19 - Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Systems
- 839-87 - Telephone Systems (2-60 Stations)
- 883-32 - Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Systems
- 839-88 - Telephone Systems (Over 60 Stations)
- 883-43 - Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Systems
- 839-92 - Videophone Devices, Equipment and Accessories
- 883-64 - Recycled Voice Response Systems, Accessories and Supplies
- 840-20 - Broadcast Equipment, Television
- 883-90 - Voice Mail Systems
- 840-24 - Cable or Community Television Equipment and Hardware
- 840-30 - Digital Video Disk (DVD) Television Combinations
- 840-34 - Editing, Titling, and Special Effects Systems, Accessories, and Parts
- 840-38 - Monitors, Television
- 840-55 - Switchers, Audio and Video
- 840-56 - Teleconference Systems, Audio/Video (To Include Video on Demand Systems)
- 840-67 - Video Camera Recorders, Digital Type
- 840-68 - VCR/DVD/Blu-Ray Television Combinations
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 920-30 - Image Processing and Conversion Services
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 918-28 - Computer Hardware Consulting
- 918-29 - Computer Software Consulting
- 918-30 - Computer Network Consulting
- 920-35 - Modification of Existing Equipment (Including Cost of Parts)
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 920-23 - Data Recovery Services
- 920-64 - System Implementation and Engineering Services
- 920-65 - System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 958-23 - Computer Management Services
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
- 838-32 - Communication Devices, Multi-Function (Blackberries, Palm Pilots, PDAs, etc)
- 918-71 - IT Consulting, (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 839-32 - Call Answering Telephone Systems (Low Volume)
- 839-31 - Call Answering Telephone Systems (High Volume)
- 204-25 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- Emerson Network Power (Liebert)
- Tripp Lite
- Vbrick Systems
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
No content available.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.
Through our various program areas, DIR helps State Agencies, local government, and other organizations save money with the purchasing power of Texas.
2 Search Contracts
Search our 700+ contracts to find one that offer the products or services you need.
3 Order & Save
Order from the Vendor. DIR's discounts are a starting point—negotiate further to save more! See tips for procurement professionals.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Explore additional products and services offered through DIR.