Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Misc IT Hardware, Peripherals, Components and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-62 - Motherboards
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-30 - Compact Disks, DVD, ROM, etc.
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 285-96 - Uninterruptible Power Supplies (Inactive, please see commodity code 207-67 effective January 1, 2016)
- GN Netcom/Jabra
- Optoma Technology
- Planar Systems
- Promise Technology
- Synology America Corporation
- Tripp Lite
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.