Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Emergency Preparedness Hardware and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 726-70 - Pagers, Radio (Including Parts and Accessories)
- 726-77 - Radio Frequency Scanner Receivers and Amplifiers (Including RF Connectors, Analyzers, Counters, Meters, Switches)
- 726-84 - Towers: Broadcasting, Microwave, Transmitting, etc.
- 726-88 - Two-Way Radio, Portable, Including Vehicle Radio Relay Systems
- 726-89 - Two-Way Radio Receivers, Transmitters, Transceivers: Mobile and Base Station (Audio Transfer)
- 726-90 - Two-Way Radio Supplies, Parts, and Accessories
- 730-72 - Radio, Sound, and Telecommunications Testing Equipment: AF Generators, Deviation Meters, Meter Panels, Test Fixtures and Jigs, etc.
- 730-84 - Spectrum Analyzers: Radio Frequencies, Sound, etc.
- 838-23 - Batteries, Communication (Radio, Telephone, etc)
- 838-26 - Cabinets for Data, Frames, Runway, Cable Management, Raceway, Interduct (Telecom Closets)
- 726-13 - Amplifiers (Not TV Antenna): Differential, Linear, Pulse, Video Processing, etc. (Including Preamplifiers)
- 838-28 - Cable, Copper (Cat. 5E 6 etc) Including Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable)
- 726-16 - Antennas and Accessories (Radio Only): Brackets, Masts, Mount, Rotators, Standoffs, etc. (Including Aircraft, Vehicle and Marine Types)
- 838-29 - Cable, Fiber Optic w/Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable
- 726-47 - Frequency Data Communication Equipment, Radio (Including Identification Equipment)
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 726-51 - Global Positioning Systems, Satellite, Global Information Systems, Including GPS Receivers and Transmitters
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 726-63 - Intercom Systems, Household or Office
- 838-39 - Consoles and Racks, Security
- 726-64 - Intercom Systems, Correctional Facilities
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-45 - Emergency Radio/Telephone Systems (411, 911 etc. Dispatch)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-68 - Recycled Telecommunication Equipment and Accessories
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-86 - Telecommunicators for the Hearing and Speech Impaired
- 838-87 - Telemedical Equipment
- 838-90 - Tools and Supplies for Copper and Fiber Optic Wiring Systems
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 961-41 - Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Surveying Services (Inactive, please see commodity code 961-64 effective January 1, 2016)
- 961-64 - Satellite Global Positioning System Information Services (GPS), Including Surveying Services
- 838-32 - Communication Devices, Multi-Function (Blackberries, Palm Pilots, PDAs, etc)
- 838-88 - Telemetry Equipment
- 726-37 - Direction Finder, Radio
- 726-57 - High Frequency Radio, (SSB), Mobile. Base and Handheld
- 726-44 - Facsimile Transceivers (Not Office Type)
- 726-86 - Tracking Equipment, Wildlife (For Fish Locators See Class 120-37)
- 726-59 - Highway Advisory Radio Systems
- 726-80 - Recycled Radio Communication Equipment (Including Batteries)
- 726-24 - Beacon Receivers, Radio
- 726-78 - Radios, Home and Auto (Incl. Short-Wave Type)
- 726-06 - Adhesive/Cement, Radio - T.V.
- 726-41 - Encoder/Decoder, Scramblers, etc. (Voice)
- 726-21 - Battery Chargers and Testers (See Class 075 for Automotive)
- 726-40 - Encoder/Decoder with Printer (Vehicle)
- 726-56 - Ham Band Transmitters and Receivers
- Broadband Wireless Networking
- Cambium Networks
- David Clark
- EM Wave Antennas
- Larsen Antenna Products
- PCTel/Maxrad Antenna Products
- Power Products
- Precision Mounting Technologies
- Wolfcom Video Microphone
- Zetron, Inc.
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.