Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Emergency Preparedness Hardware and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-71 - Plotters, Graphic
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-74 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 204-75 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 204-79 - Printers, Digital
- 204-79 - Printers, Digital
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-80 - Printers, Thermal
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 204-87 - Scanners, Film
- 204-39 - Duplicators, DVD
- 204-88 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop and High Volume
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 204-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 204-95 - Word Processing Equipment, Accessories and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 206-28 - Computer Systems, Process Control
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-34 - Controllers, Peripheral: Plotters, Printers, Digitizers, etc.
- 206-44 - Drives: Compact Disk, ROM, etc.
- 206-86 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-54 - Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 207-30 - Compact Disks, DVD, ROM, etc.
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 206-70 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 726-70 - Pagers, Radio (Including Parts and Accessories)
- 726-77 - Radio Frequency Scanner Receivers and Amplifiers (Including RF Connectors, Analyzers, Counters, Meters, Switches)
- 726-88 - Two-Way Radio, Portable, Including Vehicle Radio Relay Systems
- 726-90 - Two-Way Radio Supplies, Parts, and Accessories
- 838-23 - Batteries, Communication (Radio, Telephone, etc)
- 838-28 - Cable, Copper (Cat. 5E 6 etc) Including Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable)
- 726-16 - Antennas and Accessories (Radio Only): Brackets, Masts, Mount, Rotators, Standoffs, etc. (Including Aircraft, Vehicle and Marine Types)
- 838-29 - Cable, Fiber Optic w/Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable
- 726-47 - Frequency Data Communication Equipment, Radio (Including Identification Equipment)
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 726-51 - Global Positioning Systems, Satellite, Global Information Systems, Including GPS Receivers and Transmitters
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-90 - Tools and Supplies for Copper and Fiber Optic Wiring Systems
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 838-32 - Communication Devices, Multi-Function (Blackberries, Palm Pilots, PDAs, etc)
- 726-78 - Radios, Home and Auto (Incl. Short-Wave Type)
- 726-21 - Battery Chargers and Testers (See Class 075 for Automotive)
- 726-40 - Encoder/Decoder with Printer (Vehicle)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.