Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Emergency Preparedness Hardware and Related Services
- Emergency Preparedness Software and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-84 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Assisted: Indexing, Retrieval (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.) and Access Systems
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 726-77 - Radio Frequency Scanner Receivers and Amplifiers (Including RF Connectors, Analyzers, Counters, Meters, Switches)
- 726-84 - Towers: Broadcasting, Microwave, Transmitting, etc.
- 726-88 - Two-Way Radio, Portable, Including Vehicle Radio Relay Systems
- 726-89 - Two-Way Radio Receivers, Transmitters, Transceivers: Mobile and Base Station (Audio Transfer)
- 726-90 - Two-Way Radio Supplies, Parts, and Accessories
- 838-23 - Batteries, Communication (Radio, Telephone, etc)
- 726-13 - Amplifiers (Not TV Antenna): Differential, Linear, Pulse, Video Processing, etc. (Including Preamplifiers)
- 726-16 - Antennas and Accessories (Radio Only): Brackets, Masts, Mount, Rotators, Standoffs, etc. (Including Aircraft, Vehicle and Marine Types)
- 726-47 - Frequency Data Communication Equipment, Radio (Including Identification Equipment)
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 726-51 - Global Positioning Systems, Satellite, Global Information Systems, Including GPS Receivers and Transmitters
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 838-39 - Consoles and Racks, Security
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-87 - Telemedical Equipment
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 961-64 - Satellite Global Positioning System Information Services (GPS), Including Surveying Services
- 838-32 - Communication Devices, Multi-Function (Blackberries, Palm Pilots, PDAs, etc)
- 726-37 - Direction Finder, Radio
- 726-57 - High Frequency Radio, (SSB), Mobile. Base and Handheld
- 726-24 - Beacon Receivers, Radio
- 726-78 - Radios, Home and Auto (Incl. Short-Wave Type)
- 726-41 - Encoder/Decoder, Scramblers, etc. (Voice)
- 726-11 - AM/FM Transmitters, Broadcast
- 726-21 - Battery Chargers and Testers (See Class 075 for Automotive)
- 726-40 - Encoder/Decoder with Printer (Vehicle)
- 726-56 - Ham Band Transmitters and Receivers
- 308 Systems, Inc.
- AGIS LifeRing
- Carolina Satellite Networks, Inc.
- Comprehensive Communication Services (CCS)
- Kerberos Commander
- Life Cube, Inc.
- Oodalink, Inc.
- Telegrid, Inc.
- Turris Systems, Inc
- xG Technology, Inc.
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.