Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 206-84 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop, and High Volume
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- Workhorse PC
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.