Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-36 - Data Processing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-44 - E-Mail Software
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-45 - Expert System Software
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-56 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 209-12 - Application Software, Mainframe Computer (Incl. Cobal)
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-37 - Data Processing Software, Mini/Mainframe Computer
- 209-38 - Database
- 209-42 - E-Commerce Software (Mini/Mainframe Computer)
- 209-45 - E-Mail Software
- 209-46 - Expert System Software
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Main Frame Computers
- 209-56 - Inventory Management
- 209-59 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 209-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-32 - Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-64 - System Implementation and Engineering Services
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.