Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-10 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-68 - Project Management
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-71 - Procurement Software, Microcomputer
- 208-40 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 208-51 - Human Resources Software
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 209-11 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 209-12 - Application Software, Mainframe Computer (Incl. Cobal)
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 208-63 - Personnel Software
- 209-38 - Database
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 220-87 - Weather Instruments: Anemometers, Barographs, Barometers, Hygrometers, Lightning Strike Counters, Relative Humidity Meters, Thermographs,Radar Weather Display, etc.
- 209-52 - Human Resources Software
- 209-56 - Inventory Management
- 209-62 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-64 - Personnel Software
- 209-69 - Project Management
- 209-72 - Procurement Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-22 - Data Preparation and Processing Services, Including Bates Coding
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.