Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Cabling Services
- Networking Equipment
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 280-70 - Telephone Cables and Wires, Single and Multiconductor, Clad Steel and Copper
- 280-95 - Wire and Cable (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 287-96 - Wire and Cable, Electronic: Audio, Coaxial, Hook-Up, Lead-In, etc.
- 838-29 - Cable, Fiber Optic w/Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable
- 907-35 - Design Services
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
- Innovative PBX Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.