Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Software as a Service
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-85 - Surveying Systems Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 209-45 - E-Mail Software
- 209-46 - Expert System Software
- 220-87 - Weather Instruments: Anemometers, Barographs, Barometers, Hygrometers, Lightning Strike Counters, Relative Humidity Meters, Thermographs,Radar Weather Display, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-16 - Biometric Authentication System Software Services (Incl. Maint. And Repair)
- 990-25 - Crime Prevention Services
- 990-49 - Incident Management Response Services (Includes Patient Tracking, Responder Credentialing, Asset and Inventory Management)
- 990-52 - Investigative Services
- 990-80 - Surveillance Services
- Alert Logic
- Bradford Network
- Check Point Software
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.