Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Application Development
- Technology Migration/Upgrade
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 920-26 - Desktop Publishing Services
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 915-96 - Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-32 - Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-38 - Optical Scanning Services
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-44 - Risk Management for Software Development
- 920-16 - Biometric Authentication System Software Services (Incl. Maint. And Repair)
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-18 - Computer Aided Design Services
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-22 - Data Preparation and Processing Services, Including Bates Coding
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-64 - System Implementation and Engineering Services
- 920-65 - System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 924-40 - Instructor-led, Classroom Training, Technical
- 961-56 - Program and Project Development and Management Services (Inactive, please see commodity code 958-77 effective January 1, 2016)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.