Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Digital Video/Mobile DVR
- Mobile Radio
- Tele - Maintenance - Telecom
- Tele - Telecommunication Equipment
- Tele - Wireless Data
- Tele - Wireless Mesh
- Tele - Wireless/Cellular
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-45 - Emergency Radio/Telephone Systems (411, 911 etc. Dispatch)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 915-75 - Telephone Services, Cellular
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 936-49 - Intelligent Transportation Systems Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 985-69 - Radio and Telecommunications Equipment and Accessory Rental or Lease (Including Radio Towers)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
- 990-50 - Installation of Security and Alarm Equipment
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Alpha Omega Wireless website or contact: Joe Wargo @ (208) 810-1150
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Alpha Omerga Wireless and you must reference the DIR Contract Number: DIR-TELE-CTSA-001, on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.