Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Tele - Wireless Data
- Tele - Wireless/Cellular
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 205-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexers, Couplers, Scan Converters, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer, Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN), Technology, and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM), Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-91 - Servers, Microcomputer, Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer (Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-45 - Emergency Radio/Telephone Systems (411, 911 etc. Dispatch)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 915-26 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Value Added Network (VAN) Services
- 915-49 - High Volume, Telephone Call Answering Services (See 915-05 for Low Volume Services)
- 915-51 - Information Highway Electronic Services: Internet, Ethernet, World Wide Web, Virtual Tours, Including Construction Renderings, etc.
- 915-75 - Telephone Services, Cellular
- 915-76 - Telephone Services Includes Installation, Moves, Changes, Adds, Programming, Removal, Training, etc. (To Include Pay Telephones)
- 915-77 - Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local, Including 800, Telex, Watts Services, and Offender Telephone Systems
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 915-93 - Voice Mail Services
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-35 - Modification of Existing Equipment (Including Cost of Parts)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-41 - Retrieval Services, Information
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-23 - Data Recovery Services
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-65 - System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 920-77 - Teleprocessing Via Proprietary Data Bases
- 920-84 - Teleprocessing, Business (Timesharing)
- 920-90 - Teleprocessing, Scientific, Industrial, Medical, etc. -Timesharing
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 936-49 - Intelligent Transportation Systems Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 958-23 - Computer Management Services
- 985-69 - Radio and Telecommunications Equipment and Accessory Rental or Lease (Including Radio Towers)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 985-76 - Teleconference Systems Rental or Lease
- 985-77 - Telephone Systems and Portable Phones (Including Pagers) Rental or Lease
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
- 990-28 - Document Recovery Services, Disaster (Including Paper Documents/Film/Tapes, Etc.)
- 990-50 - Installation of Security and Alarm Equipment
- 990-80 - Surveillance Services
- 839-83 - Telephone Cards
- 915-85 - Telecommunication Relay Services (Text Telephone (TTY); Text-To-Voice; Voice Carry Over (VCO); Hearing Carry Over (HCO); Speech-To-Speech
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless website or contact Claudio Alvarez @ (949) 246-0236
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless and you must reference the DIR contract number DIR-TELE-CTSA-003 on the purchase order.
- Email or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.