Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Tele - Audio Conferencing Services
- Tele - Local Telephone Services
- Tele - Local Voice Services
- Tele - Long Distance
- Tele - Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) Services
- Tele - Toll Free Service
- Tele - Voice Mail Services
- Tele - Voice Over IP (VOIP) Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 915-49 - High Volume, Telephone Call Answering Services (See 915-05 for Low Volume Services)
- 915-76 - Telephone Services Includes Installation, Moves, Changes, Adds, Programming, Removal, Training, etc. (To Include Pay Telephones)
- 915-77 - Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local, Including 800, Telex, Watts Services, and Offender Telephone Systems
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-93 - Voice Mail Services
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 985-76 - Teleconference Systems Rental or Lease
- 915-85 - Telecommunication Relay Services (Text Telephone (TTY); Text-To-Voice; Voice Carry Over (VCO); Hearing Carry Over (HCO); Speech-To-Speech
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.