Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Access and Access Circuits
- Cable Modem Services
- Internet Connections
- Internet Services
- Routers and Related Equipment
- Tele - Metro Ethernet Services
- Tele - Audio Conferencing Services
- Tele - Cable Modem Services
- Tele - Data Services
- Tele - DSL
- Tele - Fixed Satellite Services
- Tele - Internet Services
- Tele - Local Telephone Services
- Tele - Local Voice Services
- Tele - Long Distance
- Tele - Operator Services
- Tele - Point to Point Circuits
- Tele - Routed Data Services
- Tele - Satellite Services
- Tele - Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) Services
- Tele - Toll Free Service
- Tele - Voice Mail Services
- Tele - Voice Over IP (VOIP) Services
- Tele - WAN Services
- Tele - Wireless Broadband Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 205-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-91 - Servers, Microcomputer, Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 915-26 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Value Added Network (VAN) Services
- 915-49 - High Volume, Telephone Call Answering Services (See 915-05 for Low Volume Services)
- 915-51 - Information Highway Electronic Services: Internet, Ethernet, World Wide Web, Virtual Tours, Including Construction Renderings, etc.
- 915-75 - Telephone Services, Cellular
- 915-76 - Telephone Services Includes Installation, Moves, Changes, Adds, Programming, Removal, Training, etc. (To Include Pay Telephones)
- 915-77 - Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local, Including 800, Telex, Watts Services, and Offender Telephone Systems
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 915-93 - Voice Mail Services
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-35 - Modification of Existing Equipment (Including Cost of Parts)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-41 - Retrieval Services, Information
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-23 - Data Recovery Services
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-65 - System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 920-77 - Teleprocessing Via Proprietary Data Bases
- 920-84 - Teleprocessing, Business (Timesharing)
- 920-90 - Teleprocessing, Scientific, Industrial, Medical, etc. -Timesharing
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 936-49 - Intelligent Transportation Systems Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- 958-23 - Computer Management Services
- 985-69 - Radio and Telecommunications Equipment and Accessory Rental or Lease (Including Radio Towers)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 985-76 - Teleconference Systems Rental or Lease
- 985-77 - Telephone Systems and Portable Phones (Including Pagers) Rental or Lease
- 990-28 - Document Recovery Services, Disaster (Including Paper Documents/Film/Tapes, Etc.)
- 839-83 - Telephone Cards
- 915-85 - Telecommunication Relay Services (Text Telephone (TTY); Text-To-Voice; Voice Carry Over (VCO); Hearing Carry Over (HCO); Speech-To-Speech
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
Customer will submit the service quote along with the appropriate order form, fully completed with all required information, to DIR via email to [email protected]
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.