Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Access and Access Circuits
- Maintenance - Network
- Network Services
- Networking Equipment
- Networking Products and Services
- Routers and Related Equipment
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 936-73 - Security and Access Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Physical Security Solutions
- Cisco Smartnet
- Cisco Systems
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.