Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Network Services
- Networking Equipment
- Networking Products and Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 840-55 - Switchers, Audio and Video
- 915-26 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Value Added Network (VAN) Services
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- Extron Electronics
- MCA Peripherals
- MCA Services
- Smart Technologies
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.