Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- Circle Surveillance
- Imation Enterprises Corp.
- Kingston Technology
- Ultralife Corporation
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.