Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 209-43 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Translator Software, Mini/Mainframe Computer
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.