Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Data Storage
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 209-43 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Translator Software, Mini/Mainframe Computer
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 984-39 - Drives, Rental or Lease: CDROM, Hard, Floppy and Tape
- 946-54 - Installment and Lease Purchase Financing
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.