Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Surveillance, Security and Monitoring
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 285-44 - Isolation System (For Computer Center)
- 680-02 - Access Control Systems and Security Systems
- 680-87 - Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Equipment and Supplies
- 680-97 - Warning Systems, Perimeter Anti-Intrusion, Electronic (Including Civil Defense and Natural Disaster Types)
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 840-84 - Video and Audio Systems, Accessories and Parts (Closed Circuit TV) (Including Surveillance Type)
- 839-92 - Videophone Devices, Equipment and Accessories
- 915-70 - Monitoring Services: Parolee, Patient, Convict, etc.
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 990-22 - Card Access Security Services
- 990-50 - Installation of Security and Alarm Equipment
- 655-96 - Video Capturing Devices Connected to Computers or Computer Networks, (Web Cameras)
- Easy Lobby
- Knight Security Systems
- Life Safety Power
- Milestone Systems
- Zyxel Communications
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.